1. Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
2. Share seven random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 blogmates whose blog you love to read.
First, I’d like to thank Tinman for passing this award on to me. And if I’ve already thanked you a time or two, you’ll just have to deal with the obscene display of gratitude.
Secondly, these are 7 random facts about me:
1. My name isn’t really Janie Jones. If you are one of the lucky few who know the truth, well, feel lucky. No real names of people are used in this blog.
2. I am actually a major introvert, though I wouldn’t go so far as to say I’m shy. Yet, my blog is one of the few places I actually speak my mind (hence fact #1… am I allowed to do that or do these facts then cease to qualify as random?).
3. I have an associate degree in nutrition and am starting my junior year of my Community Health BASc in the fall. I hate school, so I suppose you could say I enjoy torturing myself and incurring huge debt in the process.
4. I have been twice married and twice divorced (further fuel for the argument that I enjoy torturing myself or on the other hand it could be why I’m torturing myself). I have one daughter from my second marriage.
5. My favorite color is green.
6. “I would infinitely prefer a book.” Jane Austen is my favorite author, and reading probably my favorite past time.
7. My dream is simple, but requires money and practicality to be no obstacle: I would build my dream house perched on a rocky cliff on the north shore of Lake Superior so on cold blustery mornings I could drink Chai from my breakfast room and watch the waves crashing over the rocks below, on warm fall afternoons read Jane Austen on the black Taconite sand beaches as the blazing foliage slips from the tree branches and gently falls around me, and on clear dark nights have beach fires waiting for the Aurora Borealis to appear. To me, that is heaven.
Requirement 3 will appear later, I must go torture myself some more.